Editor spot(s): OPEN
Here, you will be able to find the projects that are in need of editing, along with the level of editing needed, the average word count, and the translator’s release frequency.
The editing levels are as follows:
Light – The translator needs an editor who can:
- Correct their punctuation on a more advanced level
- Do some light rewording
- Fix occasional tense inconsistencies
Moderate – The translator needs an editor who can:
- Choose the right diction
- Fix awkward phrasing
- Understand most grammar/punctuation concepts on a moderate level
Heavy – The translator needs an editor who can:
- Deal with horrible English and grammar
- Reword practically every sentence and potentially rewrite entire paragraphs
- Be reincarnated as the bodhisattva of English & patience
- Question why we even accepted this person as a translator
Regardless of the level, every translator is different in terms of proficiency. Please familiarize yourself with the quality of the translator’s unedited translations and only apply if you think you can bring notable improvements to their translations.
3 thoughts on “Editor Recruitment Board”
Hello. I’m interested in being an editor for You Look Like You’re Very Rich. Or any other novel. But I’m unsure about what the test is. Can you please enlighten me?
Hi! You will find the test by clicking/pressing on “Recruitment” (the button that triggers the dropdown for the recruitment board).