Currently, ISO does needs editors.
When we do, you will be able to find the projects here, along with the level of editing needed, the average word count, and the translator’s release frequency.
The editing levels are as follows:
Light – The translator needs an editor who can:
- Correct their punctuation on a more advanced level
- Do some light rewording
- Fix occasional tense inconsistencies
Moderate – The translator needs an editor who can:
- Choose the right diction
- Fix awkward phrasing
- Understand all grammar concepts on a moderate level
Heavy – The translator needs an editor who can:
- Deal with horrible English and grammar
- Reword practically every sentence and potentially rewrite entire paragraphs
- Be reincarnated as the bodhisattva of English & patience
You can find the test here.