Hey there! We’re looking to make ISO a more kid-friendly educational site by having it as a learning platform to strengthen and test your second language while making some pocket change at the same time. How it works is you take a basic translating test (check out our recruitment page!) and if you pass, you can pick up and translate one of our novels. Your Chinese does NOT have to be 100% fluent but make sure you have a good understanding (at least primary school level).
You, along with a group of others will be translating however much you want, and you have the option to opt in or out whenever you wish. You will be paid a set number per chapter depending on the chapter lengths :). After you’ve been translating for a long time at decent quality, you can start your own novel and be paid at our standard monthly revenue rate. Must be 14+.
- Earn pocket change paid through Paypal.
- Looks great as an extra curricular activity for university applications.
- Strengthen your second language.
- Resume builder.
- Get network and connections from people all over the world.
- Form strong relationships with people in your age group (I’ve personally become close friends with many translators IRL).
- It’s fun!
To apply, translate the following paragraph and email us at email@example.com